What is ISO27001 ?
ISO 27001 is a set of policies, procedures, and processes that manage information risks such as Cyber attacks, cybercrime, Hacks, data leak, Breach, and Theft.
Protect and Manage Your Data
The adoption and implementation of ISO 27001 require the implementation of an Information Security Management System (ISMS) according to defined security protocols. In order to achieve ISO 27001:2013, a company must have a clear management process for data access, controls, and management
Increase Customer Retention
By holding ISO 27001 you are showing your clients, stakeholders, and employees that you are taking the necessary measures to provide assurance of preventing a data breach. This builds commitment and trust equalling stronger relationships and an increase in profit.
A proven and effective ISMS is important to protect your business from such threats as it shows your proactive stance in maintaining the security of your business and the data you manage. The ISO 27001 shows that your organization is continually maintaining excellent security practices
Benefits of the ISO27001 for your Business
- Establish and execute an Information Security Roadmap independent of budget
- Reach ISO 27001 certification at their own pace (fast or slow)
- Pay for expertise, hands-on assistance, or both
- Have guaranteed access to the expertise they need, when they need it
- Move information security and ISO-27001 forward while minimizing the impact on other business-critical projects
- Pay for ISO 27001-related services as an operating expense, not a capital expense
- Ensure ongoing support: the team that supported you through certification is available to support you moving forward to operate, tune, and validate the ISMS Internal Audit and successfully recertify your ISMS